Monday, December 7, 2009

Long time no type ....

I have a new follower! Welcome Judy and thanks!

I cannot believe it has been 6 days since I was here! My time and my thoughts have been consumed by vehicle shopping. Looking for a used vehicle is such a taxing experience. When you start out the anticipation is great. You search the internet for just the right one. The pictures always look great, taken strategically so that you only see the best. And time and time again you get to the location of the vehicle and find all of the stuff that was NOT in the picture. You want to say to the seller, "Really? Are you kidding me? You call this a clean vehicle?" You have to ride this roller coaster several times before you get to the point that you tell your husband to just go look at it ... if it is half way decent buy it, write a check, whatever! ;)

So that has been our week. Go to work, go look at cars, go to sleep, start again. The house is a wreck, I hope I have not totally blown anyone off and have not realized it yet! We do have a 99 Suburban, low mileage and great condition lined up for pick up tomorrow. I will tell all about it then. I cannot wait to see the kids faces light up when they see it. All of us being able to ride together in one car will be a huge deal to them. When we are in separate cars Matthew and Braeden get so concerned if the other car is out of sight (lost). Some of my best memories of my childhood are trips in the car as a family.

Only 14 more days until school is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment