Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Visions of Sugarplums dance in my head ...

We officially have the Grandkid Mobile. I drove it to work this morning for the first time and found myself looking in the rear view mirror several times imagining the kids faces back in the seats. They are going to be so excited. I can see it now ... first thing they will do is establish their "territories" and then setup all of their treasures ... Cars, books, assorted toys, cell phones, stuffed animals, pillows ... I predict there will be a few disagreements/heated discussions. I can almost hear it ... Look Braeden! Look Allison! Look Matthew! And then one of them will say something like, "Grandma, is this our truck? Do we get to keep it?"

We have not set a firm date yet for going down there and bringing them here. Around the 22nd. I am waiting to do decorating until they get here. I want us to do it all together ... fire in the fireplace, cocoa, cookies ... everyone dressed somewhat Christmasy, after the decorating we watch a Christmas movie, awww so perfect. Anyway that is my Hallmark Channel vision. I will let you know how it really goes! ; )

About 13 more sleeps ...

No comments:

Post a Comment