Friday, November 20, 2009

A dedication post to my Husband ...

My brother sent me an email today saying my Hubby was Husband 10.6 which, if you have seen the joke that circulates, is a top of the line version. I cannot tell you how blessed this family is to have Louis as the Patriarch. He is the most giving and unselfish person I have ever known. And as you read my posts in the future keep in mind that he is not Jennifer's biological Dad but the love and the care he shows for her and her kids will make that almost impossible to believe. I often say that when those kids get old enough to put 2 and 2 together as they do the family tree they will love Grandpa even more than they do now if that is possible! We love you Hubby, Dad and Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. It must be so hard for some girls out there who never know there father's and don't have any good father figures in their lives, I have had a 2 very good fathers in my life, i don't see Louis as my step father, it just doesn't sound like the right word to use for him. I don't know a life with out him, and i would not want to. I love you .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me cry. It is the sweetest and best description I can think for Uncle Louis. He is one special person and I am very lucky to have him in my life too. I agree with Jennifer about how hard it must for girls who don't have awesome father figures. We are so blessed to have a whole slew of them. Love your blog. Please keep the wonderful,heartfelt posts coming.

    ReplyDelete