Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sticky spots, dirty socks, loving thoughts

The holiday is over ... back to work tomorrow. Just got to thinking, I have only 2 more return to work Mondays after tomorrow! WOW!

The kids are gone back home, the house is very quiet ... remember in my first blog when I said Life is about to change? Well after this past week I can say that again much louder! But ya know just think how much more meaningful this quiet will be when it is chaos more often then not. ;)

Last night we cooked outside over the firepit and Matthew said "I love everyone in my family and I love cooking outside with my family". That was so sweet! The socks and shoes everywhere, the sticky spots on the kitchen floor, the running upstairs that makes you feel certain someone let the horses in, it is all worth it when you look around and everyone is perfectly content to be right where they are at that moment!

Still no luck finding a vehicle but we have a couple we are looking at closely ... hopefully by Wednesday we will find something since that is when insurance stops paying for the rental!

15 more school days left ...

No comments:

Post a Comment