Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life is about to change ...

My husband and I have decided to start a new adventure! Our daughter Jennifer and her 3 kids, Allison, Matthew and Braeden are going to move in with us which will allow her to get on her feet. It may be for a few months ... it may be a few years. ; ) I am new to blogging so bear with me while I learn!

We are excited and apprehensive at the same time. We are so anxious for them to get here, to have our first family meeting so that we can talk about the hopes, dreams and expectations of this arrangement. My sister suggested making the family meeting a regular event. I like that idea. We are looking forward to having family meals, to get them involved in school activities, to watch my daughter find her happy and successful place knowing that while she is out there figuring it out she can be at peace knowing the kids are in a good place.

The countdown to their arrival begins ...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an adventure and that you are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I'm sure that there will be many difficult times but it sounds like you've got a great partner in Louis and you will be so much more an important part of your kids and grandchildren's lives this way. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete